We are so excited to bring in two brand new offerings to our line of Skin Food! Be Here has crafted two magical and super nourishing face masks in both wet and dry form! Using impeccable ingredients, sustainably sourced- these masks are truly something special.
Learn more about our newest products in collaboration with our friends and partners of Be Here Farm + Nature
Be Here is an extremely unique regenerative farm located in the mountains that separate Sonoma and Napa Counties, CA, where they practice agriculture inspired by the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, and produce artisanal self care products entirely by hand.
● Be Here is known for their signature solar and lunar oil infusions, including the Summer Solstice Serum.
● Calendula, Chamomile, Plantain, Stinging Nettle, and Comfrey are infused into
Biodynamic Olive Oil before being blended with Raw Honey, Beeswax, Sun Potion’s Freshwater Pearl Powder, and Echinacea infused Flax Glycerin.
● Honey Masking is one of the World’s oldest and most revered facial practices, and this other-worldy mixture is nothing short of Skin Food.
● Wet Mask can be combined with Be Here’s Dry Mask to create the Super Mask.
Made for all skin types, this mask is deeply penetrating, nourishing, soothing, and gentle. The active enzymes within the honey exfoliate your pores resulting in a slight tingle (4 out of 10 in intensity). The mask can be enjoyed for several hours, or washed off in as little as ten minutes, leaving you glowing and ready for the day, or pampered and prepared for rest.
● Clay is likely the World’s oldest known facial technology.
● French Pink Clay is universally regarded as one of the most sensitive Clay’s, suitable for all skin types.
● This is the first skincare product featuring Sun Potion’s beloved, signature Yin Power.
Be Here believes in the philosophy of treating our skin as well as we treat our insides.
● Dry Mask can be combined with Be Here’s Wet Mask to create the Super Mask.